Only 10 days left to sign up!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 11:19:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi all!

(curl-library cross-post but take follow-ups to curl-meet)

We'd like to get everyone who wants to attend curl://up 2017 to sign up before
Februrary 18th, which is in ten days. Then we can order things for everyone
and know how many we actually will end up etc.

We are right at this moment 47 persons signed up.

Go check: https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meeting-2017

Place: we're about to nail down the venue for sure and will let you know where
we'll be spending the weekend really soon. It is a place in Nuremberg, just
now the one we originally planned to be in, due to the unexpected popularity!

Cost: while we have a sponsors who graciously take on most of the costs for
this arrangement, it looks like we still will need to charge attendees a small
sum. Please be prepared to pay something, but it should end up less than 20
Euros ahead if things go as planned.

Agenda: it has been edited a bit more since I last mentioned it here, so feel
free to check it out and add whatever you want to talk/hear about:
https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meet-2017-agenda

Discuss: join the curl-meet list for more planning and agenda bashing etc for
the event.

Late comers/leavers: If you end up needing to sign up or cancel your
attendance after February 18th anyway, then plase take it with me over private
email so that we have full control and we'll work on making it work as good as
possible.