Re: A string issue that after received the http 204, the curl_formadd function seems couldn't work again

From: 杨俊 <yangjun9772_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 16:34:39 +0800

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.
This issue was happened when the demo communicated with the Amazon AVS
server.
I'm sorry I don't have ability to make a test server.
I would ask this question in Amazon forum again if they could give me some
more information(At first time, they said they haven't tried to do a sample
code with lincurl to connect the AVS before).

Thx