Re: A string issue that after received the http 204, the curl_formadd function seems couldn't work again

From: 杨俊 <yangjun9772_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:24:28 +0800

Hi guys,

I have no idea about this issue. :(
By the way, there is only one token at the same time.
So if someone is reproducing this issue, the others can't do it.
If you have some questions, please let me know.

And I describe the ok situation of this demo:
uncomment the line 546 and comment the line 545, then the program will
always send the header+json+data to the server, and will received 200 from
the server, and do it again after 5 second.
The NG situation:
comment the line 546 and uncomment the line 545, then the program will send
a state(header+json) to the server and will received 204 from the server.
Then after 5 second, the program need to send the header+json+data to the
server(but at this time, actually, it just send the header(why ?)), then
will received 400 from the server.

Thx