curl_http_post: Debug data usage

From: Kman Devnull <kman.devnull_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 13:26:09 +0000

Further to the below email, just wanted to check on how to debug using Curl
the data usage.

Is there a curl_option/something that could help debug the data usage.

Currently my data usage using curl_http post is 3MB per day. I honestly
don't believe that my IoT sensor is sending so much data across.

Kindly help.

Many thanks.