Re: Beast: a new HTTP library

From: Vinnie Falco <vinnie.falco_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 16:08:44 -0400

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 4:01 PM, dev_user <dev_at_cor0.com> wrote:
> Anyways .. this is not the right maillist for this sort of thing.

I'm asking to have Beast added to the list on libcurl's "competitors"
page. If you want to put down the C++ language and its programmers or
otherwise list your negative opinions about software written in C++ as
a drawback, that's fine.

I'm not looking to initiate any sort of discussion about Beast.
However, I will respond if others initiate such conversations.

Regards