Re: Beast: a new HTTP library

From: dev_user <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 16:01:51 -0400

> So, there is a lot to be said for Daniel's 20th-century
> c-hacker-ish software philosophy.

I am not aware of any other acceptable approach. Based on my own
experience over the past twenty years just about anything written in C++
becomes non-portable very fast and a library version nightmare. The use
of boost is a major issue and I highly doubt that the BSD or other UNIX
folks will appreciate yet another "linux only" thing that can not be
ported elsewhere without vast amounts of work just to build it, test it
and then try desperately to keep it up to date. Not worth the efforts.

Anyways .. this is not the right maillist for this sort of thing.

Dennis