Re: Link between curl_easy handle and connection

From: Pierre Brico <pierre.brico_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 18:27:01 +0100

I would like to have the possibility to disable the connections pool. I
mean one easy handle has its own physical connection which is not shared
with other handles. Pooling connections assumes that all connections are
equivalent which is not my case.
The reason is, as I explained before, each physical connection is pinned to
a web server behind the load balancer and each HTTP request should be sent
to the web server where the user was authenticated and has his session. So
in my case, all physical connections are not equivalent.