Re: Link between curl_easy handle and connection

From: Isaac Boukris <iboukris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 19:14:10 +0200

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Pierre Brico <pierre.brico_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Isaac,
>
> To my knowledge, the multi interface allows just you to manipulate several
> easy handles at a time (asynchronously) but doesn't give access to the
> underlying connection to the server. Am I wrong ?

What I meant is to wrap each easy handle with its own multi handle
into a struct, then initialize the multi handle and set the
socket/timeout callbacks, then init the easy handle and set the
options and the read/write callbacks, then finally launch the transfer
by calling curl_multi_add_handle (which will trigger an initial call
to the timeout callback).

I think it is somewhat similar to how the easy interface works, only
asynchronous and non-blocking.