Re: RTSP Interleaved Multi Interface

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 02:01:11 -0500

On 2/15/2016 9:59 AM, Chris Ward wrote:
> I am trying to get interleaved RTP over RTSP working with the multi
> interface and am struggling to make any progress. I have successfully
> got the rest of the RTSP commands working with the multi and easy
> interfaces without any difficulties at all.
>
> I can see the incoming interleaved RTP data with Wireshark, but no
> matter what I do with libcurl I can't seem to get the data.
>
> I have tried looking for examples online and in libcurl tests but they
> all work with the easy interface. I have tried looking through the
> libcurl code and it seems like a difficult place to begin understand
> what should be happening. If anyone could point me in the right
> direction, or has an example of it working, that would be really helpful.
>
> Perhaps what I am trying to achieve is impossible, does anyone have a
> definitive answer?

There's an option CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION [1] that may help. There's
no example but there is a test for the option [2] so maybe you could use
that to figure out how it works in practice if the documentation isn't
enough.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION.html
[2]: https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/curl-7_47_1/tests/libtest/lib571.c