RTSP Interleaved Multi Interface

From: Chris Ward <chrisward9000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:59:37 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to get interleaved RTP over RTSP working with the multi
interface and am struggling to make any progress. I have successfully got
the rest of the RTSP commands working with the multi and easy interfaces
without any difficulties at all.

I can see the incoming interleaved RTP data with Wireshark, but no matter
what I do with libcurl I can't seem to get the data.

I have tried looking for examples online and in libcurl tests but they all
work with the easy interface. I have tried looking through the libcurl code
and it seems like a difficult place to begin understand what should be
happening. If anyone could point me in the right direction, or has an
example of it working, that would be really helpful.

Perhaps what I am trying to achieve is impossible, does anyone have a
definitive answer?