Re: curl_easy_perform + interrupt

From: Jeroen Ooms <jeroen.ooms_at_stat.ucla.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 13:21:51 +0100

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Ray Satiro via curl-library
> I see your remedy was to switch from blocking to non-blocking. My
> understanding of multi_perform (I last read it over a year ago I think) is
> that it's possible for it to always be performing, or in other words (my
> words) it can essentially block if there's always pending read or write.

Do you suggest another strategy?

> Another thing in your code, there's no curl_multi_wait, why?

Where would I put this, and why? Do you have other suggestions to
improve the code? I think this is a fairly common use case; perhaps a
worked example of a non-blocking easy-perform would be a useful
addition to the manual?