help using Curl through Vagrant

From: Barry via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 04:20:57 -0500

My specs are as follows:
AMD Athlon II 170u
2.00 gigahertz
2.75 gigabytes usable ram
370 gigabytes free hard drive space
802.11n WPA2-Personal 4GLTE
Netgear WNDA3100v2 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adaptor (driver 5.100.68.48)
Windows 8.1 pro (32 bit)
ESET Nod32 Antivirus 8.0.319.0
Oracle VirtualBox 4.3.28.100309
MLS OpenSSH 7.1.1.1
HashiCorp Vagrant 1.8.1

I'm trying to download the Data Science Toolbox from Atlas. I get the following error:

Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
==> default: Box 'data-science-toolbox/dst' could not be found. Attempting to find and install...
    default: Box Provider: virtualbox
    default: Box Version: >= 0
vagrant : The box 'data-science-toolbox/dst' could not be found or
At line:1 char:1
+ vagrant up
+ ~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (The box 'data-s...not be found or:String) [], RemoteException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

could not be accessed in the remote catalog. If this is a private
box on HashiCorp's Atlas, please verify you're logged in via
`vagrant login`. Also, please double-check the name. The expanded
URL and error message are shown below:
Error: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html
curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle"
 of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default
 bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file
 using the --cacert option.
If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in
 the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a
 problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might
 not match the domain name in the URL).
If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use
 the -k (or --insecure) option.