Re: Removing the TODO comments

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:36:37 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> Commit 64e959ff removed most of the TODO comments in the code because "They
> tend to never get updated anyway so they're frequently inaccurate and we never

Okay, I hear you. I got annoyed by some that clearly were inaccurate/old and
then it struck me that these comments tend to get added to the code and then
never get updated. I probably overreacted when I removed all of them like
that. Thanks for speaking up.

I'll revert that patch now and I'll instead address the particular ones I
think are the most wrong to start with. In the long run I think we're better
off adding issues to the TODO and KNOWN_BUGS documents so that they're easier
to find.