Re: [Patch] lib/Makefile.dj

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:13:11 -0400

On 10/21/2015 7:45 AM, Gisle Vanem wrote:
> The end result (i.e. curl) still works fine except for some details in
> the lib/Makefile.dj. A changelog + patch:
>
> Add a VPATH-statement for the vtls/*.c files.
> Due to 'vtls/*.c', remove that subdir part from $(OBJECTS).

Thanks, landed in https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/c238d4d

In the future can you attach a patch? In Thunderbird the leading
whitespace is stripped and I can't do a git apply without manually
editing the patch or pass the raw contents of your e-mail (view source)
to a base64 decoder.

Were you able to build curl with SSL support?