Ref: LIST command disabled in remote FTP server

From: saisudheer mittapalli <saisudheeruce333_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:29:28 +0530

Hi Team,

We are using libcurl API in our linux service to connect to FTP server on
remote machine.
This service will communicate with remote FTP server and do file transfer
to remote system.

As part of this, to decrease the load LIST command has been disabled by
customer on FTP server at remote system. But as part of libcurl connection
initialization steps it expects output for LIST and if it fails to receive
LIST output as it was disabled. So now libcurl sends QUIT command to
terminate connection.

So here we would like to know whether there any way to ignore LIST command
and proceed further instead of QUIT.

Thanks,
Sai