Re: Re: web site polish

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 23:35:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 8 Jun 2015, Michael Osipov wrote:

> If we stick with HTML, Asciidoctor has a standard HTML template, you can
> create a custom one resembling the previous look.

> Just take 15 min and check whether this suit your needs.

Sorry, but I don't see how any of those make a better front page layout than
what I've already suggested.

The problem is in my view not the tool(s) we use (or don't use) to create the
web site, the problems are the layout and a slightly case of info overdose
that make users "scared" or cause them to get lost.