feature freeze Wednesday

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 23:29:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hello team!

We're closing the feature window for 7.43.0 on Wednesday. If you have any
fetures not merged yet, do consider reminding us and roll up your sleeves!

Personally, I intend to merge a good chunk of my HTTP/2 multiplexing work into
master before or at this date to allow us to get the bulk part merged before
the window closes and then continue working on bugs and polish behavior. I'll
write a separate mail about it when it happens. It could a reason for some
bumps on the road forward.

The release date for 7.43.0 is set to June 17th.