Re: DL curl 7.35 mingw32

From: Adam <simplesec2012_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:46:59 -0300

Disagree or not, IMAP is on 7.40, 7.33, 7.27 (mingw32 builds) is *NOT*
working. In fact, I can't find a single build on windows where IMAP *IS*
working, and after asking this exact question on stackoverflow yesterday (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30110396/libcurl-imap-not-working), of
the entire stackoverflow community *ONE* person has seemed to had success
(7.35) - and that's it.

Myself, and several others have even seen on these lists this exact problem
which is obviously NOT fixed.

Sorry, but I'm not wasting my time dealing with subpar compilation
instructions for a library that may or may not (probably not) work, after
already having wasted a day dealing with this.

If you can give me a *download link *to 7.35 - that'd be perfect. If not,
I'm off to build VMime, a library that is well known to "just work". Thanks
for your time.