Re: retrieving negotiated ssl/tls version

From: bch <brad.harder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:04:35 -0700

Ok -- If this requires more attn, it may just miss this release; c'est
la vie. I'll review your patch and go from there. The darwinssl may
have been coded blind -- so if it's conditionally compiled, I didn't
manage to run it on my *BSD setup -- but I wanted to get a rough
framework in -- so thanks for the note; I'll review.

-bch