Re: How to set service name for SPNEGO?

From: Wenlong Dong <wdong87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:03:07 -0800

I investigated this further and could not find out a good way to set the
service identiy/name. So I went ahead and created this simple diff
http://www.pastebin.ca/2929587 on top of libcurl version 7.36.0. Basically
I added a new curl option CURLOPT_NEGOTIATE_SERVICE_IDENTITY for people to
specify a custom service identity. Could this feature be added to libcurl?

Best regards,
-Wenlong