Re: about https proxy queston

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:24:54 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015, laser peter via curl-library wrote:

> Please review Line 649-->653 in the file attached, thanks.

Ah, but that was a complete file, not a patch. I did mail a link with
instructions on how to make one properly...

Still, based on your suggested change I think I understand the problem. It
seems to be that the code uses some happy eyeballs logic even _after_ CONNECT
has been sent to a proxy, while the happy eyeball phase is already (should be)
over by then.

So, to make the fix nicer I split waitconnect_getsock in two, and there's now
a waitproxyconnect_getsock as well.

I would be very happy if you could try out this fix and see if it makes life
any better in your end!