Re: CURLcode error messages

From: Carolina Lueders <clueders_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 21:15:39 -0200

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to identify which CURLcode error messages returned by curl are
interesting to report to a final user of my application.

Unfortunately there are some CURLcodes that I could not completely
understand, is there any source where those codes are exemplified?

Some of them are:

CURLE_SEND_ERRO(55)
CURLE_REC_ERROR(56)
Those two refer to "Failed sending/receiving network data". Network data
here means data exchanged by the protocol to stablish connection or it
means the data that is being transferred from/to the server? An example
would help to clarify.

CURLE_CHUNK_FAILED(88)
This could happen during the writing of a received file?

Thanks in advance!