libcurl/ download buffer size is different to upload buffer size.

From: Keonwoo Kim <kkw0528_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:24:24 +0900

hi,
I'm using the curl-7.3.0 to upload and download file to openstack swift.

very small file download is well operated.
but when more size(1~100MB) file downloads, the size of receive buffer is
about 1 KB (It is too small. I know that default buffer size is 16KB).
so, it occurs timeout problem because write callback function is frequently
called.

When I changes CURLOPT_TIMEOUT and CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT value to 15, file
download is well operate.
but, it is too long...

How to resolve this problem?

When I used cURL command to download same file, file download speed is very
fast..

I don't know what is the problem.
Please let me know how to resolve this problem.

Best regards.