回复: 回复: FTPS:Failed to access FTPS through a HTTP proxyserver(v7.40.0)

From: 无有先生 <374990768_at_qq.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:32:55 +0800

There are two kinds of state will cause the SSL certification: CURLM_STATE_WAITPROXYCONNECT and CURLM_STATE_WAITCONNECT. I think you mean CURLM_STATE_WAITPROXYCONNECT using non blocking, and CURLM_STATE_WAITCONNECT using blocking mode, processing the remaining work.

However, if through the HTTPS proxy to access the FTPS server, if the CURLM_STATE_WAITPROXYCONNECT state SSL authentication is successful, the FTPS server will give the client returns "220 FTP server ready" message, and under the condition of CURLM_STATE_WAITCONNECT, there will be re second SSL certification, and the "220 FTP server ready" message will use second authentication failure.

I think CURLM_STATE_WAITPROXYCONNECT and CURLM_STATE_WAITCONNECT two kinds of state SSL certification should be related to. If the CURLM_STATE_WAITPROXYCONNECT state, SSL authentication is successful, you do not need to CURLM_STATE_WAITCONNECT, again SSL certification. If the CURLM_STATE_WAITPROXYCONNECT state, the SSL certification is not completed, then the CURLM_STATE_WAITCONNECT state to the SSL certification.‍