curl command line for certificates

From: Fred Jones <fj2002fj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:10:39 +0000 (UTC)

I have curl working from a windows server using certificates with no issue, when I try doing this in Linux with the same command line options it cannot find the certificates and it complains about failed to load from the path that I had the certificates stored in. Are there instructions on how this works now with /etc/pki/nssdb?It says that it failed to load from curlopt_capath..
I have it working with user/password but need to get it changed over to certificates.
Thank you.