RE: SF bug 1456 and associated commits

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:25:45 +0000

On Fri, 12 Dec 2014, Patrick Monnerat wrote:

A very quick comment as I'm quite busy this afternoon and just saw your
email:

> > I haven't been able to reproduce any other problems around b) now
> > that the fixes for a) are present, but the user has, and for that reason
> > I re-opened the bug report and await further feedback.
>
> I've reproduced it: please find the mail data in attachment. Preserve the
LF
> line ending for tests.

I have that under Windows if I use a source file (very similar to yours)
that has LF line endings, which is what I've been testing with.

However I don't believe that was the user's issue - I understand he was
using my fix and specifying --crlf / CURLOPT_CRLF but was still getting
problems :(

Kind Regards

Steve