Re: building with nghttp2 + ssl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:46:34 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014, Guenter wrote:

> but I think it's also necessary to add "!defined(OPENSSL_NO_TLSEXT)" to the
> check for 1.0.1, or?

Oh yes, NPN is also a TLS extension. I added that check before I pushed the
fix.

> And BTW how does this work with the new OpenSSL forks like libressl? Do they
> use openssl.c too? And if so how do their version numbers fit for our bunch
> of other feature tests? (since its not only this test for NPN/ALPN)

I'm not sure. I believe they keep the openssl version defines for
compatiblity.

BoringSSL already broke OpenSSL compatibility so we can't yet build with that.
I just didn't bother enough to fix it when I tried. There's no documentation
about those details either.