HTTP pipelining test case

From: Carlo Wood <carlo_at_alinoe.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:47:54 +0100

Hello all,

I created a little test application (a server and a client)
to test http pipelining and demonstrate potential problems.

The reason I started this is that in my real life application
libcurl starts to create many connections, instead of just one,
which seems to be triggered after some timeout.

I haven't yet been able to reproduce this (to me) important
problem, but I did write a complete test application that
already shows another problem, so I thought I'd go ahead and
post it.

You can get the applications here:
https://github.com/CarloWood/curl_http_pipeline_tester

That page already shows the README with all information, which
I won't repeat here.

To checkout the repository, run:

git clone https://github.com/CarloWood/curl_http_pipeline_tester.git

Then follow the instruction in the README to configure and build
and run the test.

Thanks,

--
Carlo Wood <carlo_at_alinoe.com>