Minor NTLM fixes

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 20:40:54 +0100

Hi Team,

As part of a review of the NTLM code (and more generically some of my SSPI
code that I have added over the last few months) I identified that a
temporary buffer was being allocated that I thought was too long (by one
character). In itself this fix wasn't that big but then I realised that this
temporary buffer wasn't need at all, as a previous function call had already
allocated a new buffer - the call to Curl_base64_decode() in
curl_ntlm_msgs.c:290 populates the pointer in "buffer".

As such I have pushed a fix to avoid the unnecessary buffer allocation when
compiled for Windows SSPI as this buffer can simply stick around until the
call to Curl_ntlm_create_type3_message() has taken place - where it is used.

To ensure I'm not being a complete idiot would someone else please be so
kind to take a look at commit 7a91296?

https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/7a91296f1de22eef430734f000fa00978a3593
0b

Many thanks