FOSDEM 2015: meet a fellow curl hacker?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:59:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm going be at FOSDEM in Brussels Belgium around the end of January 2015.
https://fosdem.org/2015/

If you're interested in curl and feel like meeting there and possibly discuss
curl, present development and the future or whatever while having a coffee or
beer, do let me know on the list or privately.

Things we could discuss could be issues you have or want to work on, how to
get more people involved in working on core curl stuff, how to make sure we
can keep developing features and fix bugs, what we should work on next, which
beer that goes best with libcurl hacking and what a suitable print would be
for a future possible curl tshirt.

If you are interested, telling me what you'd like to talk about, discuss or
listen to could be useful input.

If we get a few people interested, I'll schedule a time and place for us. If
not, well, I'll still go there... =)

We're still many months away from that so there's plenty of time. I'll post a
reminder at a later point in time.