Re: Wuery regarding "CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION" option of libCurl

From: Arif Ali Saiyed <arif.ali.syed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 22:38:31 +0530

Hello Daniel,
                      I tried with command line curl and it worked fine. I
spent time investigating and figured out that problem was something else.
Problem was https. I hadn't enabled https.

http://google.com was redirecting finally to a https://google.com page.

Thanks again Daniel for putting up the curl for all of us and thanks for
your quick support. You rock.

-Arif

-Arif