lib1513 returned 7, when expecting 42

From: dev <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:34:37 -0400 (EDT)

Deal curlers :

    I have been running nightly autobuilds for a few months and I do
glance at the results from time to time. Which is to say I have
neglected to follow up :-) and really fix or try to fix or single step
or do something dammit on the only test failure I see on Solaris 10 :

    test 1513...[return failure immediately from progress callback]

    lib1513 returned 7, when expecting 42
    goto problem 2
    exit FAILED
    == Contents of files in the log/ dir after test 1513
    === Start of file stderr1513
    === End of file stderr1513

Also I don't really know how to get rid of the yellow bars on the
autobuild results pages :

    see http://curl.haxx.se/dev/builds.html

The one that says "Oracle Solaris 10 8/11 s10s_u10wos_17b" etc is my
server that cranks the code nightly and always reports the same test
fails. Nightly. Sort of a nice way for it to say "fix me" and I have
been looking at it for a few weeks now. Really I have been looking at it
and then looking at my coffee cup and doing other things. So, here I am
really looking at it.

First thing, after the zeroth thing which is the lib1513, is that I see
a row of yellow text for all manner of protocols. At the top of the
page I see :

    Text looking like this is for servers that couldn't be started
    for the test round.

Where "looking like this" is yellow background. Not sure what I am
doing wrong here. Is there some magic or firewall things I need to
adjust on the nightly build server or any hints ? I worry that a whole
slew of things are going untested and *really* there are 55 test
failures.

Dennis