Re: CURLOPT_PROXYHEADER getting closer

From: Maciej Puzio <mx34567_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 08:43:44 -0500

As curl 7.37.0 has been released, I would like to thank Dan and
everyone involved for their work on proxy header functionality. I am
now deploying the new version and my software that uses it, and I am
very glad that I no longer have to maintain my own patched version of
curl. Not to mention that my quick-and-dirty patches were a horrible
eyesore, thankfully gone now!

I'd like to add that this was probably the best and most constructive
response I ever got for a bug report or an enhancement request. Thanks
a lot!

Maciej Puzio