RE: What are the requirements to include a language binding for libcurl?

From: Jonathan C. <well.bad_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 03:22:28 +0000

> None other than that we must be aware of said binding and someone has to edit
> the web page! =) I think we only benefit from promoting all and every binding
> there is.

Nice to hear! When the bindings for Node.js (currently there are none listed) that I'm developing becomes more mature I'm going to ask for inclusion.

Currently only the easy api is available. In reality I'm using a multi handler internally, given the async nature of Node.js, I don't think blocking calls are going to be good, so I don't know if I should implement the Multi api too, since calls to curl.perform() are already non-blocking... what do you think?