Re: Building libcurl with Borland BCC5.5 compiler

From: Jon Torrey <ntox101_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 10:13:25 -0400

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the response.

Following your advice and changing the INCDIRS to INCDIRS
= -I.;..\lib;..\include; this did not fix the problem.

Also, for reference, I have not defined WITH_SSL anywhere inside
Makefile.b32. The only additional define I have added is HTTP_ONLY.

Don't know if this helps, but openssl.c/.h are in the /vtls subdirectory
inside /lib. We obviously have the source files.

Regards,
JT