Re: Visual Studio Project Files

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:49:41 +0200

Hi Steve,

Am 18.04.2014 11:53, schrieb Steve Holme:
> Added VC11 files and an updated generate.bat attached for anyone wanting to
> test the current repo.

thanks for your great efforts and especially the VC11 project files. I
just used them sucessfully with Visual Studio Premium 2012.

I noticed that the generated curl binary is actually named
"curlsrc.exe", because the project is named "curlsrc". Maybe this is
something that could be changed?

Also the build target "x64" generates files in a folder called "Win64".
Usually the output folder would be named just like the build target,
e.g. x64.

Again, nice work, Steve! I still think it would be great if something
like CMake could generate those files, but for now this is a good solution.

Best regards,
Marc