RE: Visual Studio Project Files

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 00:24:30 +0100

On Sat, 5 Apr 2014, Steve Holme wrote:

> I have been saying on here for a long, long time that I would share
> my Visual Studio project files (Though I did email a few copies out
> last year) and finally after some rework of these files, settings and
> re-organisation of the directory structure I have pushed an
> introductory commit of said files.

I've just pushed an update which now includes the VC9 files.

> As such there are no .dsp, .vcproj or .vcxproj files as part of this work.
> Instead I have created .tmpl files which are used to generate the Project
> files. I have written a Windows batch file to do this, which I have attached
> as a patch file for anyone interested, and hope to be able to add the
> generation to the release process - not too sure on the best way to do
> that at the moment :(

Should anyone wish to generate the VC9 project files from the template files using the batch file that I posted in my last email, then simply add the following lines after the VC8 calls:

call :generate Windows\VC9\src\curlsrc.tmpl Windows\VC9\src\curlsrc.vcproj
call :generate Windows\VC9\lib\libcurl.tmpl Windows\VC9\lib\libcurl.vcproj

VC10 to following shortly!

Good night all ;-)

S.