Re: Compile curl 7.33 under xCode 5.1 iOS SDK 7.1

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:00:21 -0500

On Mar 13, 2014, at 1:35 PM, Elio Francesconi <elio.francesconi_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks you Daniel,
> I tested xCode 5.1 on a mac without command line tool installed properly
> I assumed there were no need to update command line tools but I was wrong :-)
>
> Thanks so much for your help.

I'm guessing you got your original instructions from my Web site, so I'm updating the page now with instructions on how to deal with this bizarre error. I think it's caused by having Mountain Lion's command line development tools installed under Mavericks, and it only happens when cross-compiling for iOS.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>