how to use libcurl with a proprietary ssl library?

From: Bruno BARRUCAND <Bruno.BARRUCAND_at_ingenico.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:06:51 +0000

Hi,
I am using libcurl curl-7.34.0.
I have succeeded to use libcurl with openssl for my project (embedded software under linux). I used "curl_easy_setopt(curl_, CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION, sslctxfun);" and in sslctxfun, I used openssl functions (SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file, SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file, ...).
I am developping software with Eclipse under windows for my project. So I have recompiled libcurl with Eclipse after modifying curl-config.h according to my preferences (HAVE_LIBSSL, USE_OPENSSL, USE_SSLEAY, HAVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO_H, HAVE_OPENSSL_ENGINE_H, ... set to 1).

But now, I want to use libcurl with a proprietary ssl library (shared object).
What should I do?
How libcurl can take into account functions of my library?

Thanks,
Bruno