Re: left for http2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 23:40:11 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 1 Feb 2014, Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa wrote:

> Coincidentally, I did same approach. Patch is attached below. The idea is
> mostly the same, I add some extra code such as converting HTTP header from
> curl to HTTP2 format and calls underlying recv/send callback including TLS
> and non-TLS.

Thanks a lot, but can I ask you to use "./configure --enable-debug" and
recompile? I get quite a few C90 warnings then (and with --enable-werror they
are even errors) that I'd like fixed!

And then, please make sure that the other patches (2-4) also survive this
level of strictness.

Then I'll be ready to merge them! =)