Re: 回复: how to get filesize and filetime with libcurl on sftp

From: Fabian Frank <fabian.frank.de_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 18:11:44 -0800

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 5:50 PM, 刘英伟 <506017026_at_qq.com> wrote:

> oh I don't know how to use this patch. can you tell me ? I'm a newbie .
> this patch need to compile or install?

Please don't send questions to individuals, why is explained here:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Mail_a_Single_Individual

The only way to get this patch right now is to get the source code from
https://github.com/bagder/curl
and compile curl as described in
https://github.com/bagder/curl/blob/master/GIT-INFO

If you don't want to do this, you will have to wait for the next curl
release and a package for your OS to become available.

Regards,
Fabian