Re: how to get filesize and filetime with libcurl on sftp

From: Fabian Frank <fabian.frank.de_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 17:02:47 -0800

Your original post was answered and led to a patch that fixed the bug, see:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2014-01/0139.html

Also, you have to subscribe to this mailing list if you want to get the
replies to your questions. You can do so here:

And lastly, most people on this list don't know the Chinese alphabet, you
can make it easier for other people to address you by name if you provide
the Pinyin for your name.

Regards,
Fabian