Request to review the code changes for NTLMv2 Support in Curl

From: Prash Dush <pradush123_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:28:11 +0530

Hi Steve/All,

We have written NTLMv2 authentication algorithm in Curl code using the
following link.
http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html

Also we are done with some basic testing of the code and it seems working
fine over NTLMv2 authentication.

We need to check-in these changes curl GIT, we followed the process
explained in following URL:

http://curl.haxx.se/dev/contribute.html

And collected diff of our code changes, PFA diff patch.

Kindly review the code changes and provide your valuable feedback.

Looking forward to the support in check-in for NTLMv2 Code in curl GIT.

Thanks,

Prashant