Cannot upload Directory

From: Stefano D. Mtangoo <mwinjilisti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:58:25 +0300

Hi,
I use libcurl multi and so far have been unable to upload whole directory.
Here is what is happening with my functions.
1. I can create single Directory: No problem
2. I can upload single directory: No problem
3. I can upload multiple files from single directory: no problem

So I used wxWidgets traversal to recurse into all dirs in given path
and for each dir I will send path to function 1 above to create directory
Then I collect all files in this directory and upload them using
function 3 above.
Here things sours up and does not work!

Sometimes the library creates few paths and it just dies silently (no
error).
I tried whatever I could and nothing worked. Now I changed to current
implementation and got error saying : " I can't accept more than 5
connections as the same user"
Tried to limit Multi handle with curl_multi_setopt(multi_handle,
CURLMOPT_MAXCONNECTS, 4) with
no success. then I added to each easy handle CURLOPT_MAXCONNECTS to 1
and it will throw same error.

Is there anything I need to do while uploading directory?
I use C++/wxWidgets and all these are running in secondary thread. If
any specific part of the code will be
needed I will show (since the functions are too long to post)

Thanks in advance,

--
Stefano D. Mtangoo
Mob: +255 754710410