Re: How to compile on ios XCode 5/iOS 7

From: Cédric Deltheil <cedric_at_moodstocks.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:05:32 +0200

Le 10 oct. 2013 à 15:03, Mario Damico-ITA <Mario.Damico_at_jeppesen.com> a écrit :

> With the new XCode 5 the llmv-gcc-4.2 complier was removed and I’m unable to compile the Curl 7.28.1 under iOS

What kind of problem(s) do you encounter?

Is there any reason why you do not use the latest stable release? (7.32.0 at the time of writing)

I ask this since I remember that a HTTPS upload bug has been reported on this version, and fixed in the next release[1].

> Someone has a script to accomplish that?

You should refer to Nick Zitzmann instructions[2] or Bruno de Carvalho iOS build scripts project[3] which supports Xcode 5 CLI tools[4].

> I tried to use clang but without success.

Here again: what kind of problems/errors did you encounter?

--
Cédric Deltheil
http://about.me/deltheil