Re: libcurl and http2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:55:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013, venkatesh perumalla wrote:

Please stop the top-posting.

> As per spdy, Multiplexed streams means, supporting unlimited concurrent
> streams in single tcp connection.

Can we instead take a step back. Instead of you trying to explain to us how
HTTP2 works, can you elaborate on why you think the libcurl API isn't suitable
for it?

> If all easy handles are pointing to same domain, curl should use same
> connection.

Yes. Assuming that the user asked for that, sure. Like HTTP pipelining already
does.

> So we can not have 2 different connections for 2 different easy handles.
> Other wise we will not be supporting multiplexed streams.

Yes, exactly. More than one handle over the same TCP connection.

I get the feeling I'm only repeating myself...