Re: libcurl and http2

From: venkatesh perumalla <perumalla.venki_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 10:59:19 +0530

As per spdy, Multiplexed streams means, supporting unlimited
concurrent streams in single tcp connection.
If all easy handles are pointing to same domain, curl should use same
connection.
So we can not have 2 different connections for 2 different easy handles.
Other wise we will not be supporting multiplexed streams.