Re: four tests fail on Solaris 10 : 16 165 1034 1035

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:00:10 +0200

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 02:02:55PM -0400, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> I have four tests fail on Solaris 10 SPARC .. where should I look given the results below ?

All four tests have to do with 8-bit character handling. What locale are
you running these tests under? I'm assuming it's not a UTF-8 one. The
punycode and base64 parts of the tests show that something isn't interpreting
the characters correctly. Could it be the source files were converted to
something other than UTF-8 at some point before running the tests?

>>> Dan