multiple HTTP requests/responses when using proxy authentication

From: Václav Zeman <vhaisman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 16:34:32 +0200

Hi.

I am in a situation where I am using proxy authentication but I need
only the last response. I suspect this is true for most people who do
HTTP over proxy. Now, it is fairly hard to distinguish the response
boundaries because of the possibility of chunked encoding of the
response and the Trailer header. Right now I have resorted to
downgrading to HTTP/1.0 to avoid it. It would be much nicer if libcurl
could let me know about the response boundaries using a callback
instead, so that I can discard all the response data I have collected
from previous response at each response-start callback.

--
VZ