Re: install mk-ca-bundle.pl ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 09:51:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 8 Aug 2013, Guenter wrote:

> I just found some posts about the fact that 'make install' does install the
> docu for mk-ca-bundle.pl, but not the script itself ... :-)
>
> I'm not sure if we should now remove the obviously useless installation of
> the docu, or if we should add installation of the script ...

Oops. I think we should remove it from make install and I've just pushed a
change doing so. I don't think we should install mk-ca-bundle.pl, at least not
with the general install target. Simply because it is such a rarely used tool
by the majority of users and we have http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html
as well.